As a result, I'll be finally getting around to attending to those little things which fell by the wayside during the past few months, including:
- New Designs. Yes, I'll finally be coming up with some new greeting cards, baby announcements, and personal calling cards. This involves me and Dan poring over old illustrations, trying to decide whether or not we can get away with having a card that says "poop" on it.
- Updated Website. Not a moment too soon, I know. I'm sick of looking at it too.
- Expanded Retail Presence. Look for us soon on Etsy! Maybe!
- Having a Life. Oh yeah, it's summer. I gotta like, go to cookouts and drink beer and stuff. And let's not forget watch Doctor Who!**
- Fixing Up the Yard. Because I've been so busy, the yard looks like hell. More specifically, it looks like a vacant municipal lot, being maintained by a college intern overseeing a group of apathetic teenagers who need community service credit to graduate. Only with more dog poop.
- Fixing up the Shop. Although our print shop (located in the barn behind our house) is a perfectly functional space in which to work, it has a high spider-to-human ratio and lacks many basic amenities, like interior walls and insulation. Not that I don't enjoy looking at cobwebs and bare studs, mind you. But it gets a little creepy at night.
So there you have it! Lots to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. Further updates as events warrant.
*I'm on one foot because the other runs the treadle. Great for the glutes though.
**What's that you say? Did I already see the whole season online, even though it just started airing in the US last week? Well, yes. Yes I did. (Thank you, nerds of the UK!) But Dan didn't, so now I gotta watch it with him. It's a real sacrifice, I know.